Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Word To Our Sponsors

I believe that in most people's lives....as they follow their dreams....there are days of darkness.  Days filled with self...analyzing, searching, challenging, struggling, doubting.  A part of every journey.....and then, the sweetness of believing, being lifted up by friends who don't mind the dark days and help push through to the small, daily victories.  Those friends are priceless to me...and they gathered together and sponsored my Bella and Nell for the finals!  In addition, I got a few notes:

"We believe in you and Nellie"

" A team is something you belong to, something you feel, something you have to earn"  You and Nell are a great team!"

Thank you for all the love, support and belief.....it keeps me going on those dark days of self question.  Dawn, Adele, Denise, Marilyn......you lift me up!

I stumbled upon a blog today.....The Blog of Impossible Things  Today's post spoke to me....

"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Meaning: if you’ve conceived something in your mind, decide to do it, and are willing to put in the work – nothing can stop you."

"And I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference......"

Seize the Day!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! This speaks to me today, especially!
    Best of luck at the Finals! Hope to meet you there.

    ReplyDelete