Oh Donna, thanks! Those first shots were from the very first day I owned her. I picked her up and then Bella and I ended up at a Kathy Knox clinic.....oh the wickedness of Bella's grip. She has come a long way, baby! And yes...she is one pretty girl!
<3 Love you and Miss Bella Bella Mozzarella. Made me a little misty watching it. How far you have come together... and I've said it many times: You were the one she needed.
Susan, done done done with cows. I actually went and took a few lessons with Shane Harley this year so I could do a good job with Bella at the trial. She was the only pen and the only Y chute and she did not need to rodeo up! I think people were quite amazed that a dog does not need to grip to get around. Thank you for the kind words.......
Awe Miss Monique....you are the one that I go to when I forget where I came from with Bella. You knew.......you knew exactly what Bella needed even all those times I threatened to sell her...you knew!
Choked me up. Very nice tribute to your dog.
ReplyDeleteOh Donna, thanks! Those first shots were from the very first day I owned her. I picked her up and then Bella and I ended up at a Kathy Knox clinic.....oh the wickedness of Bella's grip. She has come a long way, baby! And yes...she is one pretty girl!
ReplyDelete<3 Love you and Miss Bella Bella Mozzarella. Made me a little misty watching it. How far you have come together... and I've said it many times: You were the one she needed.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! ....but you and Bella both, Be careful with cows. Someone could get hurt.
ReplyDeleteSusan, done done done with cows. I actually went and took a few lessons with Shane Harley this year so I could do a good job with Bella at the trial. She was the only pen and the only Y chute and she did not need to rodeo up! I think people were quite amazed that a dog does not need to grip to get around. Thank you for the kind words.......
ReplyDeleteAwe Miss Monique....you are the one that I go to when I forget where I came from with Bella. You knew.......you knew exactly what Bella needed even all those times I threatened to sell her...you knew!
ReplyDelete