Sunday, February 15, 2009

I think I'm in loooove!

Happy Valentines day! I don't generally name my lambs but meet 907...Q..is in Q-pid.
And his sister 906...Val....as in Val-entine. I think Val is the cutest katahdin on the face of this planet! Shhh don't tell the others. She is marked like a little appaloosa...with spots on her hind-end.
Here is a picture of the little ram lamb born last night at 9:30. The first lamb I have had to pull this season. First time mom and big-headed boy lamb! Everybody was pretty darn tuckered out at this point...but this morning when I went to check at 4:30...he was looking great!

I've had another set of twin ewe lambs in the early morning hours...and as I left to go home and catch a couple hours of zzzz's....another ewe was thinking about giving up her load. More pictures to come......

Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment