Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Before and After Glamour Shot

BEFORE AFTER

I would have bet my last dollar there were triplets in that ewe! But heck, two big healthy lambs, udders enough for all!! The ewe lamb looks like a Barb and the ram lamb looks like a Hereford. Go figure.......

This is my friend Adele, she got the honors of pulling the ram lamb. She promptly named him Rambo!

PS....here is a secret shot taken of the mischief and mayhem that happens when bossy, big girl lambs bully little boy lambs! True BFFs in the making!!!!Seize the day!!!!

Editor's Note: Due to the modern technology available in the year 2009, I now know why this ewe was so big. Because her babies each weighed in at 10 pounds a piece.....that is why! We all know who the "alfalfa-hog queen" of the flock is!! Maybe I should change her name from Red to Pig!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute lambies! I have a boat ... I mean, er ... ewe that looks like that too! Can't wait to see what the stork brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Today a saw a birth of twins - amazing!
    They are soo cute. The mama haven`t had the half of your ewe ;o)

    ReplyDelete