Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Outta Here!

I'm so very excited......I'm packing my clothes and loading the truck.....heading out Monday morning bright and early to Canada!  I'm excited and nervous and can't stop checking the list of things to take..... over and over.  I went to Cabela's to get some winter necessities...now my feet might stay a little warmer.  I'm going with a friend and two of her dogs...thank goodness, because if she wasn't going I might chicken out.  Passport...check.  Rabies certificates....check.  I'm hoping to blog a bit while I'm there but who knows.....I just might be having too much fun to blog.  Or my hot spot might not work.  I'll be back...with fun stories full of adventure and learning I am sure.  Watch out, Canada....here I come!

Seize the Day!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you get board of those two and I will come for a day of entertainment. I am only two hours away.

    ReplyDelete