Friday, January 6, 2012

Pre-game Stretch

So Laura over at Crooks and Crazies is at it again....thank goodness!  She has brought back Tell Me All Your Dirty Little Secrets Thursday or TMT to her cult followers and well, I need to stretch a bit and warm up to baring my soul, so to speak.

1. What is your favorite new toy? I know you have one, so you might as well go on and fess up. This question makes me laugh....bwahahahahaha!


2. If you're going to be caught under the mistletoe, who would you LEAST like it to be with? I have no creativity hence I will go back to stretching.

3. New Year's Resolutions - for your dogs - share!
*Put Gyp on whistles
*Put a look-back on Bella (instead of looking back and giving me the thumbs-up,"Yes, I see the sheep back there")
*polish out some finer details with Miss Nell
*shed, shed, shed, shed, shed, single, single, shed, shed!  And a fourth shedding clinic if needed!

4. New Year's Resolutions - for yourself - share!
*master the shed
*refine new business (it is bursting with excitement right now and I've got my seat belt buckled as this is going to be one exciting year for sure!)
*continue focus on health

5. How did you handle the holiday food situation?
*with some Christmas cookies but NO fudge

I'm still working on my dream board......dreams are such a personal journey....to be shared with dream catchers and other dreamers. I do have to confess, I have done vision board/dream boards for four years now.  It is so fun to go back and look at what dreams have come true!  Especially the dreams that I have had to let go of or not over-tend.....but just happened because I dreamed them.  And of course there are those other dreams that are more goal oriented and need attention paid to every bite, of time or otherwise....the go-getter dreams.  For me, my journey with my dogs is a little of both.....and that is my biggest goal for the coming year.....knowing when to let go and knowing when to buckle down. 

A friend reminded me the other day to keep to the tasks that make my heart sing. 
Training and trialing my dogs
Helping my friends with their dogs
The Business (which is tied to training and trialing my dogs and helping my friends with their dogs...isn't that a lovely irony)
and pretty much all the other shiny things are distractions.  And as another good friend always reminds me.....that bag of "distractions" is not mine unless I pick it up!

So yet again, here's to 2012!!!!  Bring it on and always.....

SEIZE the DAY!

1 comment:

  1. You're allowed to streeeeetch. :) I'm so excited for you with your new business - and wish you more than you've dreamed of this year!

    ReplyDelete