Meet Grace! She is a Nell X Jake puppy...Gyp's sister...and she is visiting Camp Rocking Dog Ranch for the summer.
This is a picture of Grace the day she was born.
She has certainly grown into a beauty. She is a tiny little bug of a girl....and very much like her mama!
This is what Gyp thinks of her:
At first Gyp was just ignoring Grace. Now, after a week, they are starting to look at each other.....and I actually caught them playing in the back yard yesterday!
It is fun having Grace here, she brings yet another style on the sheep. Way different than her sister, she has a bit more eye and feels the pressure point. Grace belong to Kathy, who is coming this very weekend to do a clinic with me. I am looking forward to watching her work with Grace...and giving me her insight into what is next for my Gyp. I am trying to help Gyp feel her sheep more.....and I must say, "feeling the sheep" is taking a lot of sorting for me with Gyp.
Back to Grace, she has so much personality! She bonds very quickly to a person and wants to be right there all the time. As I type, she is laying on a dog bed behind my chair. Although I am seeing some huge independent streaks as she spends more and more time outside with the dog pack.
Oh Miss Grace......I think we are going to have a lot of fun this summer!
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment