Last month, I did "it". I thought and over-thought and decided to just plug my nose and jump off the cliff....so I got all registered on-line and then I submitted my entries for the Bluegrass Classic Sheepdog Trial! Then I had second thoughts. So I told myself and friends...."well, if I only get one dog in, I won't go. But if I get two dogs in.....I will drive across America and go experienc the Bluegrass" And I did...get two dogs in.
Bluegrass Open Draw
There it is
Withnell, Lora Nell
Withnell, Lora Bella
in black and white...or rather white on brown!
I'm not sure what else to say but....
Seize the Day!!!
You will have an awesome time, it is such a classic event.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! First trial I ever attended was the Bluegrass way back in the day. Awesome for you! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow! That is very exciting and what a fun adventure!
ReplyDeleteGood girl. Have enough fun for the both of us!!
ReplyDeleteWe will have so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteI had such plans to go this year. Not happening, and now I wish even more that it was (since you'll be there!). Best of luck - you guys will rock it!!
ReplyDeleteYou will love it. It is such a cool trial.
ReplyDeleteYou will love it! It is such an cool dog trial.
ReplyDelete