Monday, March 11, 2013

Closed For Spring Cleaning....

Indeed...if winter off was not enough, I am closed for some dearly needed Spring Cleaning....mostly of the soul.  However, I have grapevines that need pruning and blackberry vines that need burned and leaves racked and grass mowed; all at home where the sheep are not welcome.  It says so in the pre-nup. 

I'm also wondering if a new hobby might be in order.....spinning looks better than knitting.  Maybe working out.....but in the mean time it is back to taxes so I can stop flogging myself and get this hair shirt off! 

Thank goodness I've committed to limited activities after Heppner.....well that is until the BIG trip.  I've got some stretching out to do...and a little bit of opening the top end of the outrun on Ms. Gypsy Rose.  She has some serious Pro Novice trials ahead of her......we will see what she is made of.

Seize the Day!

4 comments:

  1. How about agility? ;)

    Perhaps tae kwon do?

    Or better yet, web design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I have trouble visualizing Lora spinning, unless it's spinning on a bike. Although, I do believe that spinning is definitely a Zen kind of 'sport'. I always feel so centered after an hour of spinning up my fine wools.

    Lessons anyone? I can even show you how to spin on a tiny portable spindle >BG< You can take it to trials with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck that. Lets hear about Heppner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan....have I ever told you that I really love you! Heppner is coming.....I meet the tax man at 1 today and I have procrastinated! What the heck....maybe 2013 I could do this monthly...now that sounds like something to look forward to...NOT! I'll be back! Gotta get my spin on..... ;)

    ReplyDelete