In preparation for winter projects, yesterday I went to Ikea and bought the fixings for two stand up computer tables. Sitting takes its toll on my psoas! Mission accomplished, psoas saved, however, my Ikea experience was purgatory verging on hell for me. Thank goodness I made the mistake of going upstairs into the showroom first....I had my list of what I was after but had no idea I would need to know the aisle and bin number from the huge mother of a warehouse below. Some marketing genius from Sweden came up with that never ending show room.....big, fat, winding, yellow brick road and signs assuring me I was headed to checkout and store room down a level but I kept going around and around with those displays! Thank GOD they did not have their crazy food bins at each change of room, I might have had a sit down and eaten a few Swedish Fish! I did find a bed I want once I get the new carpet in.....bastard marketing people!
Indeed, I walked away with the items I needed to accomplish my mission, although I did not get the correct brackets, what I did get worked fine. The stand up computer desk turned out very slick......and the whole idea was borrowed from
Colin Nederkoorn's Blog
So here's to a healthy psoas....and some extra calories burned in the process.....
Seize the Day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment