
Here is Mel trying to get a read on my very wily Shetland sheep. We were working 5 and every time the dog would get the one side nice and tucked.....well the sheep on the other side decided to create chaos. That is what I love about Shetlands...they make a dog think!

In this shot, Mel is beginning to start to learn to drive. That is Molly, his driving instructor.....who did a fine job. Way better than I ever did teaching my two teen aged sons to drive...that is for sure!
This last shot is a picture of Aled Owen's Roy (photo by Angie Driscoll)....who won the World Trial in Wales in 2008. He is Nell's dad!

Speaking of Nell.....she.....is in heat! Yup that means that she will be coming back into heat at the beginning of July. I am hoping to put her to Kathy Knox's Jake....and that will leave me with an RV of pups at the USBCHA Finals in Klamath Falls, Oregon September of 2009 (web site in my link section). Oh the dreams of potential for the year to come!
Seize the day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment