Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bloomin' Like a Flower!

Here it is, March 4...and I have daffodils blooming! It seems too early to be spring, yet I am thankful for these flowers. They really are my favorite! A great promise that sunshine and warmer days are not far away! And the days will continue to get longer.

And speaking of flowers blooming....little Gyp is doing just that! She is growing into a nice young "lady". Gyp still wonders if she really has to come to me when I ask...especially when she is in the middle of some fun activity...like eating a worm, or chasing her mom....but that is coming along with a little help from my long line! She loves being "one of the girls" as I take the dogs for a walk to check out the pastures.Well, I must get my taxes done......so it is time to stop procrastinating.....
Seize the day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the last picture! Gyp looks a lot like her mom.

    ReplyDelete