"Hey, that's my special toy! Give it up!"
"So how do you feel about having your throat ripped out...you pesky brother, you! Say, Gyp is cuter than Tweed...say it!!!!!! NO, say it like you mean it!!!!!"
Tweed loved every minute of Gyp's big bossy sister routine! Actually it would be "little bossy sister" now. Tweed is bigger than Gyp and his feet are HUGE! What a very nice pup!
Tweed loved every minute of Gyp's big bossy sister routine! Actually it would be "little bossy sister" now. Tweed is bigger than Gyp and his feet are HUGE! What a very nice pup!
Here is a picture of the hair ram born just shortly before the puppy antics began. 

I am LOVING the markings my new hair ram is putting on his lambs....but could I please have a little ewe that looks like this?!!!It also looks like my Blueface Leicester covered a few girls......but again, it seems to be a ramy year.... twin coop/blueface ram lambs....cute, just not staying here.
I think Charlotte really wanted to come run her fingers through these lamb's nappy curls......disguising it as a puppy play date......
that's okay, Charlotte......I still love you!
Seize the day!
Are those lambs from the mom that was trying to steal a lamb? Your hair boy is adorable :)
ReplyDelete