Vaquero Aussies has a new addition to their kennel....an unnamed pup just 10 days younger than Gyp. We thought it might be fun to let them play.....and that is just what they did!

Little Miss No Name thought it was clever that Gyp had a really cool toy attached to her rear.....she kept trying to get it for herself! Thank goodness Gyp was just a little faster...or she might have come home tail-less!

Quick drink from the bar....
Then round two.....which involved outside entertainment!
Yes, a few kid goats came in to visit and we got to see what the girls thought. Miss No Name has seen them before.....but Gypsy thought she had died and gone to Heaven!
Nell gave Gyp some very good advice!
Although this is not the best picture I have ever taken, I do believe it shows the natural breeding behind the Border Collie......and the Australian Shepherd.

I sometimes do a double take when I see Gyp and Nell together.
After all the mischief and mayhem of pups and kids....I did actually work my other dogs. Nell got to work on "working with me"...with being the key word. And Bella got to work on confidence in a new place.I believe with all my heart....good friends are the spice of life! Thanks, Ken and Debbie for a really fun day and for the friendship you give!
Seize the day!
Great entry, Lora...I've never before seen an aussie Vaquero. Quite an impressive coat on them.
ReplyDeleteCarpe Diem! Tracey.
Good friends are the best! Great pictures showing the difference of the Border Collie and Aussie working style. Looks like they had fun :)
ReplyDeleteMy good friend Kim has a littermate to that red merle girl!! He's called Cowboy and is just a hoot!
ReplyDelete