Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meet the Fakers!

In the town that I live in, there is this man that walks down main street in a dress with a basketball tucked in front of his stomach.  He has been pregnant for years.  It looks much like this:



I think these girls are fakin' me out.  And I might be missing a few basketballs if I were to really look!



And then there are these:



Perchance my vet has started a new "enhancement" program....it would be just like him to talk my girls into thinking they needed bigger and better at my expense. Just like him.....

Still waiting...patiently...really I am!

Seize the Day!

3 comments:

  1. You?....Patient???? Just sayin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! They are huge! Be careful or you'll get quads like we did last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking quads... Jenny is right. Mine are looking not nearly as impressive as this - I'm thinking boring old twins ;)

    ReplyDelete