1. Julie would like to know one frugal tip this week.
Go sign up for the FREE Scott Glen penning course at http://www.sheepdogtrainingcourses.com/ Can't get any more frugal than that my friends!!!
2. What are you reading this week?
I'm reading "Fearless Living" by Rhonda Britten and " and "The Faraway Horses" by Buck Brannaman. A good friend introduced me to Buck.....and I am now over-thinking about all his methods and how dogs fit into the paradigm. I think Jack Knox's "Get vs Make" is making more sense to me....now how to get it darn it anyway!
3. Barbara wants to know: do you hit the snooze button on the alarm clock, and if so how many times?
Dogs have no snooze nor can a person set their time. As the sun makes it debut earlier and earlier....seems the clock time is moving earlier by its own will! I'm looking into ordering stronger coffee to get me through Standard Time.
4. If you had to travel in a sedan (or if you already drive a sedan type car) and you had five or six dogs, how would you handle it?
As many of you know, I drive a truck with a "little different" canopy. I can fit up to 8 dogs in that baybay! I handle it with my foot on the gas pedal (or would that be diesel pedal?) and the music loud! I can even take a friend.....but they have to be willing to share the front seat with a dog! Oh and btw, Snook always asks to drive!
5. How much do you filter what you put on your own blog?
Every single word.....multiple times!
Today is a beautiful day here in the valley. The sunrise was a spectacular morning gift unwrapping into a day I am filled with anticipation to live. I've got some ewes that are thinking about heading into the labor and delivery room at RDR.....and I've got some dogs hankering for some work!
Sieze the Day!
PS I do have a question for a TMT someday.....do you find, when you take time off from training dogs, that your dogs are better for it or worse for it?
Great question. I'll try to remember to break er out next week!!
ReplyDeleteGreat frugal tip, too. I'll have to check it out.
I'm finding that my alarm clock is inching up too. Darned dogs. Sometimes I don't even know if it's them or if it's me!
nice truck!
ReplyDelete