Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ready, Set...Let's Roll

Life begins to find a new normal...for now until the next change.  The only certainty of life....change!  With age, I seem to have lost some flexibility.  My right quad, left hip flexor, schedule, life plans....all have lost pliability.  Nothing like a new puppy......and a new year of trialing to roll everything out.

Zamora had 140 dogs for 78 spots...the Blue Grass has 13 first dogs on the wait list before the second dogs even get a look at running as handlers begin their annual pulls.  I have dreams for trialing, dreams that will need to be accompanied with, yes, flexibility.  Next weekend, the trial season begins for me and Bella at Heppner.  I'm thankful that Zamora will be the following weekend for both girls.  I signed up to go to the Blue Grass this year, time will tell if both girls get in to give the nod for the trip.  My entries are filled out and ready to send on opening dates, sealed with wishes and sent off hoping and praying that the draws are with me.

I'll dig deep and work at knowing that, when I let go and allow, life unfolds pretty darn miraculously!

Seize the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment