Then....thank goodness because the mom was HUGE.....I had two black feet coming....and out popped little Imur Junior. No wondering who his daddy is!
I will NEVER get over the miracle of birth, the wonderful excitement and beauty in little lambs, nor the fascination of genetics and the marks the parents leave on their offspring! Breathtaking! What a great mama......
Gyp's sister Jill came for a visit this morning...while Jill's pack mate got to work sheep....Jill and Gyp got to play. At first, it was all rough housing....body slams, throat bites, and growls!
Then, I broke out the "special" toy....and the girls went to town...chasing, and tugging to the point of shear bliss and finally exhaustion!
Gyp's sister Jill came for a visit this morning...while Jill's pack mate got to work sheep....Jill and Gyp got to play. At first, it was all rough housing....body slams, throat bites, and growls!

Two tired puppies....priceless!
Seize the day!
We've got to get together so you can see Tweed! He's growing like a.....
ReplyDeleteSuper cute lambs!!! Looks like the pups had a great time playing ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! That was a fantastic day. Ya gotta love that grip the Jilly-bean has. Ha! I'm puttin' crazy glue on my hat so's I don't lose it! I'm in for a wild and crazy ride with that pup.
ReplyDelete