Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Are Doing Alllllright!

Miss Gyp is 9 weeks old. And you know, we are doing alright.....me and her.....her and me! Nell loves her so when I feel overwhelmed with "things to do" and need some "me" time....I put Nell in her ex-pen in the kitchen and they have mother/daughter bonding! Soon they will be wanting to get their nails done and go shopping after a lunch date.......Gyp is getting used to being hauled around with me everywhere I go in the car. Her crate is becoming her friend....it is the means to getting to more fun and exciting places! She loves the ranch!After a brief hiccup...her recall is getting very good. Nothing like a rousing tug session to make her want to come to me!Most of the dogs like her just fine.....except Snook and Spark. They find her to be a huge annoyance and tell her every chance they get!But seriously, who could resist this face..... ....
......and what, exactly, are those ears going to do???

Lambs should be arriving soon.....today is the first day they could arrive......it is going to be a small lambing year and I am rethinking my efforts......trying to simplify for the next year. But for now, 3 times a day checks.....

Seize the day!

4 comments:

  1. Gyp is very pretty.
    I have a mother/daughter. Daughter is now 2 yrs. old and Mom (who is rude by nature) will give up anything to her daughter. They adore each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gyp is too cute.:0)
    I have a mother/daughter twosome. The mother is rude by nature, but she adores her 2 yr. old daughter and will give up anything to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. Auntie Kate says that she can come down here and play anytime :) Lamb pictures are now posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KC, my older Cardigan Corgi, has become Jill's mom. She puts up with a lot - puppy kisses, neck and tail tugs. KC is a great dog and I should have let her have her own pups. Who would have thought that the Alpha bitch would be so giving to the pup.
    Ears...well, I certainly hope that Jill's stay down, otherwise she'll be receiving radio stations and HD TV.

    ReplyDelete