Monday, May 7, 2012

2,555 Miles

I'm not sure why....seeing things in print makes it so real!  There it is..in black and white print.......Nell.......runs sixteenth on our first go.......and Scott Glen exhausts my first open run on Wednesday at The Bluegrass.  Excuse me while I go throw up.....  Okay, I'm back...good news is, thanks to Lynn Green I now have a shower and another friend at the Bluegrass which is a huge relief and support.  Also, I was gently reminded that the Bluegrass uses horses to set on the open field.  Yesterday found me visiting friends with horses and sheep.....they kindly saddled up giving Nell and Bella the opportunity to lift off horses.  Lonnie said neither of them even glanced his way as they came around to pick up their sheep.  I keep checking off things on my to-do list......

Blogger is messing with me this morning and once I copied and pasted that running order on....I can't seem to get past it so I will  close mid blog and leave the print as a lasting impression.....

SEIZE the DAY!


1McCaig, DonaldFly[1928]
2MacRae, AlasdairLi[2407]
3Meyer, LindaGnat[2382]
4Taber, RoyYork[2315]
5Riley, ChuckMoss[2416]
6Bingham, RonnieBreck[2321]
7king, carlaemma[2345]
8Penatzer, DeeNick[2142]
9OToole, AnneMint[1977]
10Lambert, BeverlyHemp[1613]
11Whittington, DonWoodrow[1515]
12Hickenbottom, AllenColl[2195]
13Fogt, BruceCam[2088]
14Dimit, CharlesRex[1257]
15Glen, ScottJune[2319]
16Withnell, LoraNell[2349

3 comments:

  1. You'll be fine! No vomiting at the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to be star struck at the Blue Grass. But it is really cool and everyone is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be cheering for you from home. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete