Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Little Sister


This here is my new journal.  Black and white on the outside.....clean slate on the inside.  So much responsibility......I hear Jack's voice saying "don't you spoil her!"


None of the dogs particularly like her....they don't dislike her either.  Although Snook is frustrated beyond her evil bitch face, Sis tries hard to win her over and over and over.  I have Bella and Dot spend one on one time with Sis; I supervise.  Bella and Dot love practicing their recalls, name recognition and have their sits and lie downs down pat.  Sis is getting lots of tips on how to be a good working sheepdog.


With the help of friends, I am enjoying this new ride.  Sis is clever and cute with a dash of very ornery and a hint of naughty.  Me, well, I am writing in ink......


all over the pages of my heart.

Seize the Day!

4 comments: