Monday, December 14, 2009

1 Week Old

Yes...more puppy pictures. I am not sure why...they just look like leeches that are feeding....filling up, getting fat, rounding out. Besides size...not much has changed! I know that in the coming week.....their eyes will start to open and then the fun begins. Nell is a very good mom! Other than she is a bit anorexic and compulsive about food......yesterday she actually ate decent so maybe we are over that issue.
I don't know why I love upside down nursing pictures! But they make me smile.......this is the little girl who looks most like Nell.
Here is a picture of the first born boy and the number two girl. They look very similar.....the girl with less flash or, as my friend Geri says, chrome!
Here is a shot of the little peanut boy....he is so cute! I love his markings!!!! He has the coolest face!!!They look so sweet and innocent. It is hard to imagine that in a few short weeks I will have to protect my feet from them......

Even at a very young age....these pups are showing so much talent! Check out what they can do at 1 week old!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/dAxXKavMsqLwiQFf?cmpid=ey_fb_friend

Seize the day!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray new puppy pictures! Ah just look at the little sausages. Which one are you keeping?
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin...I am keeping all the girls.....not really but it sounds like a grand idea....until they start biting my feet at 6 weeks! So in honesty...I have NO idea....the girl with more white has her eyes open today!

    ReplyDelete