Isla hid under my son's bed for a week before she had her pups. She would dig in the carpet and try to nest. The when she had the pups she tried to move them there. Louanne
Skarlet hung out in my closet. She wasn't expected to have the pups for about 5 more days. Much to my amazement she had 2 of them IN my closet during dinner. No sound from her. I didn't find them until I went in to check what she was doing. What she was doing was nursing 2 newborn puppies. She had the rest in the whelping pen.
Poor Nell she looks HUGE!! Soon very soon! Good luck to both of you!!
ReplyDeleteTraci
Isla hid under my son's bed for a week before she had her pups. She would dig in the carpet and try to nest. The when she had the pups she tried to move them there.
ReplyDeleteLouanne
Skarlet hung out in my closet. She wasn't expected to have the pups for about 5 more days. Much to my amazement she had 2 of them IN my closet during dinner. No sound from her. I didn't find them until I went in to check what she was doing. What she was doing was nursing 2 newborn puppies. She had the rest in the whelping pen.
ReplyDeleteShe is HUGE!!Keep us posted
ReplyDeleteOh man she's giant! I bet everyone will be relieved when those pups are OUT.
ReplyDelete