Sunday, December 6, 2009

They're Hheeeerrrrrreeee

All creativity is gone...what I originally had, left me somewhere between two and four this morning.

I think Nell felt the same way.......
But the end result was so worth the sleepless night.........

3 girls and 2 boys! All have black masks......you can certainly see Nell's white factor. No cookie-cutter puppies for Nell...in fact, not a whole lot of anything Nell has done resembles Bella's delivery and puppies. Bella spoiled me....Nell brought me back to reality!!!!

I think I am going to go have some face time with my bed.....I'll wait to put these pups on sheep!

Seize the day!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Nell. What beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..they are HERE!!! Are they all spoken for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, all these pups are sold. I actually did not attempt the breeding until I knew I had a lot of interest. Sadly, some of my friends will be left puppyless with only 5. But I am very excited....if I had your courage I would keep two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the way to do it :)

    I wouldn't call it courage, more like stupidity ;) But I am enjoying them! LOL

    Can't wait to watch them grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love the one with the "V" blaze (big spot on top of head). Viv.

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete