Friday, December 25, 2009

Nell Believes

Last night, I tucked my tiny smooth coat border collie in with her two and a half week old puppies....I looked into those golden eyes....and I saw, "all I want for Christmas is sheep!" Well MERRY CHRISTMAS, Miss Nellie Bellie!
Man I love this dog!
It was a beautiful day in the Willamette Valley...so Bella had a Christmas day go....she is starting to sort those darn inside flanks.
Then we hurried home to feed those never-ending hungry pups.....check out the crafty little pup that feeds off Nell's left side while all the others are busy fighting on her right!
Once their bellies were full....it was play time....they are beginning to get a little ornery.

From Rocking Dog Ranch.....to all my many friends and training buds......Merry, Merry Christmas! As I count my blessings today.....know I am thankful for you!

Seize the day!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas dear! Cute pups. Still love the one in the last photo with the white V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous puppies...you are keeping at least one RIGHT?? :)

    ReplyDelete