Friday, November 5, 2010

Honest Dog


BC Drive Card

Oh MY!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these border collie prints!!!!

BC Fetch US

Alison is the artist who designed the prints, then hand-carved these images onto blocks, and then hand printed each and every shirt and sweatshirt creating unique designs!  I want to own everything she has done....I would wear this stuff every day!!!!

BC Smile Card

I just smile every time I see this face as I put on my tee shirt!  So here's to Honest Dog!  Honest Dog, I think I love you....but you already knew that!

Check them out



Seize the Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. I just saw these for the first time when someone came back with one from a recent trial. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, their tees are so soft and light. Hey, and on top of great sheepdog wear, they are wonderful people and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine! I'd wear it every day if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And besides, that top one looks like a bitch I think you know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought several shirts from Honest Dog at Fireridge...and a canvas bag to put them in.
    :-) I love them!

    ReplyDelete