Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Epic Fail

I went out a few days ago with the goal of taking some working shots of Gyp for an upcoming post.  My attempt ranks right up there along side my Thanksgiving sweet potatoes this year.  Trying to take pictures while working a soon-to-be year old pup on sheep..... = EPIC Fail!

It is nice that the sheep are in "focus"...I mean they are such lovely sheep and all!

Gyp Bokeh 

For goodness sakes....really?!


Me thinks she might be a little close...and just for Monique....I think this might be an example of the sheep not stopping the dog......just sayin'!

And my all time favorite:


This has so much potential for being a nice picture.  Back to the drawing board.....note to self :  take camera and ask friends to take pictures while working the pup.  If I make them stand with me....they can't put me in the shot!

Seize the Day!

4 comments: