Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Mr. Glen

Dear Mr. Glen,

Yes, sir....I have indeed taken one of your shedding clinics.  In fact, I have taken two of them.  I must have been getting a coffee refill when you mentioned "get out of the way".  I do appreciate the laughs from yesterday, if you ever fail at being a sheepdog wizard...you could most certainly make it on the streets of New York as a mime.  Okay maybe not a mime...how about a comedian impersonator?  I do see you are doing yet another shedding clinic, perhaps three's a charm. 

Regarding STOP..... I think I have found my issue with "stop"...perchance Bella has been reading Urban Dictionary that defines stop as:

Stop means Slow to only Pause



Stop sign most people only slow down instead of coming to a full stop

I've put a Webster's dictionary in her crate for night time reading......and Bella and I will have further discussion on the matter.....in the coming months.

Yesterday gave a vague sort of deja vu....same song, next verse, different dog. Next time I see you, my goal is to move on to a new song...k?

As always, thanks for the great lessons! 

Seize the Day!

1 comment:

  1. To Bella - "Stop! For the love of God! Before I break your neck. Think it o-over." To the tune of the Supremes.

    ReplyDelete