Monday, March 7, 2011

Short Sleeves and Tail-less

Yesterday, I saw the sun!  I actually sat in it and soaked in as much vitamin D as I could.  I think I am deficient to say the least.  I even took off my hoodie and let my arms think about turning brown!  Then I grabbed my camera and took photos of a few of my favorite things.

I love it when the lamb's behinds become cute baby butts!

One tail off and one tail on:

I also love it when the lambs find the creep feeder.  They know they are so special when their moms can't get into their crib and eat their stash of the BEST food!

I also find smiles in the beds the lambs make....
                            

However, the best beds in the house belong to the woolly lambs...

I came home this morning to feed the family and grab the dogs.  One ewe had produced a small single so I am thinking she will have at least another lamb on the ground by the time I get back. And two other ewes were looking like they meant business today.  It is beginning to wrap up!

Seize the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment