What a beautiful drive unfolds down Northern California's 101....even more so now that fall is upon us. I left behind drizzle, which I heard turned into buckets of rain, only to arrive to 77 as the temp and my overnight bag filled with long sleeves. What was I thinking?? The grape leaves are starting to join in the cacophony of color, started by the trees feeling the cooler nights. 6 girls joined my on my adventure....they have all been walked and are now doing the border collie stare....willing me to create some fabulous magic. No Wild Toad Ride or Space Mountain this go, girlies. This is a business trip so to speak.
Thank goodness for tech suave friends...my iPhone has craftily become a "hot spot" and I have Internet on the road....that makes for far less Starbucks and MacDonald's visits for sure. Now to just discipline myself to keep my lap top with me and maybe bring a cord that would allow me to down load pictures. Details, details.
I still pinch myself each and every morning, as more and more opportunities keep presenting themselves. Dog work, training, ideas for education...all of which mean I am learning and growing. I really can nor contain my excitement. The MacRae Way is being received with rave reviews. Scott Glen is up in Olympia for lessons and a shedding clinic. Or maybe that is down when compared to his stomping grounds of Alberta, Canada. I have my list of "things" for Bella and Nell...another for myself......and hope to glean as much as I can on marked sheds. Seems that those continue to haunt me. But for now, I will soak up a little sunshine...stocking up as much vitamin D as I can because unending days of rain lay ahead.
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment