Monday, October 10, 2011

It's HERE.....The MacRae Way

           


This is the dream I have been eluding to for...oh.....the past 9 months!  On line training with the MacRae's!  You can check it out at Sheepdog Training Courses where you can find all the details...including Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ and a syllabus with course descriptions.  Here is how it will eventually work:

Sign up and watch the first session.  You can watch it as many times as you like!  If you have questions about the material presented in the session, you will be able to submit those questions.  Questions and answers will be posted for all the participants to see.  As the week goes on, your homework will be to think about your dog and how/if the training presented might be applied in your training.  At this time, most of the courses have 4 weeks worth of sessions with some time at the end to catch up if sessions were missed or to watch again if that material intrigues and fascinates.  The cost is $99 a month or $237 for three months if you buy them as a package.  The MacRae Way Course kicks off October 24th!

Here is what I LOVE about this program.

* The sessions are filmed with the MacRaes and their very own dogs, or their client's dogs, so these dogs are started with the consistency of the MacRae method of training.
*I can train with the MacRaes from home without having to drive hundreds of miles, stay in a hotel, and eat junk food...which I seem to do when I travel!
*Too hot to work dogs in the afternoon?  No problem...I can watch the lesson for the week and then work my dogs in the early morning cool.  Snow on the pass....no problem because I don't have to travel!

I could go on and on.....but I do have to say, I am very excited about this.  What an amazing opportunity to learn from one of the best and most widely respected trainers and handlers in the world! And how incredibly to share this experience with the world.

http://www.sheepdogtrainingcourses.com/ A dream come true!

Seize the Day!!!!!

1 comment: