Friday, March 9, 2012

TMT on Friday

It's Tell Me Thursday.....I have given up trying to actually get my post done on Thursdays.  I need time to think for goodness sakes.

Rocking Dog Ramblings:

-during the winter months, there is no question which sweatshirts are mine....the front pockets always have hay in them.  Drives the hubby nuts when I accidentally (smile) wear one of his.....for some reason he does not appreciate the hay! Might also be one of the reasons the kids could not wait to leave home......

-during the winter months, my purse ends up with all sorts of, well, potentially embarrassing items in it.  Last week alone I pulled out a syringe, a couple of bands, a bum eartag, a small bottle of lube (not sure how that ended up in there) and of course hay!

-last week, after having a bad day...a day in which I helped my vet keep crispy clean while I ended up wearing the bad....I "ran" into Trader Joe's just for a second to grab dinner for the night.  Joe was cooking at our house.  Not only did I run into every person I know in my city...as I checked out, the teller asked about my day.  I looked down at my (husband's) sweatshirt and well, the day was collected across the front of me:  hay and all.  I think I will stick to grocery shopping in the small country town on days like those.

- lambing season is weird.  You check and check and check...and worry a bit and then one day....good or bad....it is over.  Life is as if lambing never happened except for the lamb races in the pasture.  All the "spare" time comes rolling back into the day and then disappears out the other end.  Go figure.

-as much as I love the sunshine in the evenings......I HATE moving my clocks ahead.

Seize the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment