So today, Gyp got a go at real flock work.....and we ended up in over our heads. All I could do is laugh, and grab Nell to help Gyp sort out the mess we created. Gypsy needs more experience. And note to self, though Gyp is not an onion...she is also not Nell!
The second field, I used Bella and was so amazed at how much Bella has changed in just 5 short months. Her ability to solve the whirlpool and listen...and when shepherd Daniel was probably just darn right sure Bella and I were going to leave half the flock out in the field again...Miss Bella did a spectacular look-back and all the feet got bathed today!
Now I am getting ready to go to the Dirt Blowing Trial.....yet again another favorite....and one I have not been to in a while.
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment