Friday, November 6, 2009

Bon Appetit

Today, I am going to do a little cooking.......ingredients are simple

Gerber Rice Cereal and Organic Goat Milk

Pour a bit of Rice Cereal into a plate that is nice and flat...the flatter the better.
Add a generous amount of goat milk.

I like the consistancy of my cereal/milk combo to be nice and creamy, more on the thin side. Microwave for a few seconds to take the cold edge off......



BON APPETIT!
I am so after a new camera...sorry this is blurry....

Here is Puzzle for the person who asked to see her collar:It will probably go away with time but it is one way I can keep tell her apart from her identical sisters!

Now, just for fun...some miscellaneous playing pictures!
This is the Black One......bold, adventerous
This is Vicki's Riot.....

And here is Charlotte helping to socialize my First Born......

Seize the day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment