Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mama's Day Out

Bella really needed a day out away from the rug rats. I felt some pampering at the Rocking Dog Ranch Spa was in order. So....pedicure, massage, and facial aside.....here is Bella after a month off........Her stealthy figure is coming back...speed, quickness and that beautiful roll back flank change.....
I loved it when she naturally over-ran a little to cover.....she is starting to feel the pressure point and is managing her pace. And then...we moved right into driving. She is coming along real nice.....and she loved the day at the spa.Now for some more miscellaneous cuteness pictures.....gotta test out the new camera!

Nell is due at the beginning of December and so she is getting a little bigger...I am not sure she realizes her baby half does not fit under the chair! This "chair thing" is new and hubby Dave is sure she plans on having her babies right there....I think NOT!
This is Puzzle.....cuteness in the form of a beautiful puppy!
This is Dalli......don't let her innocent face trick you into not protecting your feet!
I am calling First Born, Mischief until somebody steps forward and gives her their name....... What's up with puppies and feet?????? Must be that natural predatory drive coming out!
Soot and Herriot say............
Seize the day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super awesome work for Bella and the pups are coming up cuuuuute!

    Thanks for the update and the friendship.

    ReplyDelete