Monday, November 23, 2009

RENAMING

I have decided to rename the pups! Puzzle, Herriot, Dahlia, Skittle, and Sera are now Satan, Devil, Diablo, Evil, and ......The Spawn of Satan! Just kidding!!! But I will tell you, 6 week old border collie pups are 1) a lot of fun....and 2) a lot of work! Bella is pretty much done with them....she only wants to go in and eat their leftover meals...and the second she steps foot in with them....they all demand to nurse. So they are pretty close to being weaned......

They have figured out the prison...oh, I mean playroom door...and storm it to break out. Here Dal and Skit are trying to decide just how to maneuver the stairs to get to the next level of Disneyland!Sera has found that she can climb out of the whelping box to explore the rest of the playroom.....requiring that I go buy another ex-pen to keep the electronics safe from puppy teeth.Who can resist..Dahlia and Skittle seem to be mischief makers together! So here are some close ups of each pup to the best of my ability to capture high energy on my memory card!


SKITTLE:

HERRIOT:

SERENDIPITY:

















DAHLIA:
And Miss Puzzle who was NOT being cooperative this morning....
I am starting to help the pups pack their bags.....they all have plans to leave this weekend.
On another note, Nell continues to like life under a chairD-day is less than two weeks away
Seize the day!!!!

1 comment: