Monday, November 16, 2009

What is in a name????

Continuing on with complete THANKFULNESS....I am thankful to all my friends, new and old, that bought Bella pups!

Black One...aka Soot...has become Serendipity or Sera for short! Oh..I think I am in love with that name! I am singing to her.....Sarah, smile...you know that Hall and Oats song...the one I love so much from my high school days. Here she is.....Sera:
Okay...you guys can come pick her up right now....my feet might not make it until the 28th!!!!

Next up is First Born, Mischief Maker.....now named (we think) Skit....as in Skittles!

And last but certainly not least in any way.....Miss Puzzle. Her new mom and dad live in Alaska and are meeting tonight to think of a name. My vote...Puzzle....but then I don't think I get one!

The Three Musketeers......

Dahlia asked to not be left out........
As did Herriot....Here's to all of you.........my sweet little surprise puppies.......the world is an open book.......
Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment