Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sounds Like Life to Me.....

They say that life is a Country Western song....and recently, I would agree. My life is being sung by Darrly Worley...."Sounds like life to me, plain old destiny. Yeah the only thing for certain is uncertainty"

It all started when Kathy Knox told me to put Nell up for a while....."give her some time off" and "now would be a great time to breed her"...said lovingly (I'm sure) to this OCD person who works dogs every day. Knowing that Nell would never come into heat...ever....I decided to buy a young girl to put some time on...take some pressure off Nell while keeping me busy. I am a better person when kept busy!

Introducing L&M Belle (who I call Bella because Nell and Bell just did not work!) Yep, that's right....she came with the "gift with purchase" option....just like a great Clinique promo! I wondered when she went off food......thought she might be stressed.....then she started puking in the car.....never have had a motion sensitive dog....but then she started "developing" and a vet friend palpated a couple "gifts" and my vet confirmed with an ultrasound. Not that time would not have told the truth of the matter!

Five beautiful baby girl pups......Bella the proud mom! Here is one pup the day she was born.....they grew....and grew.....
and they grew......now they are three weeks old today. Cuter than baby's butts and little lambs! Eyes are open....they are growling and playing and....well, I am sure life is going to get just a little more complicated here in the coming weeks!Time to make some lemonade......and my shameless promotion.

For sale: 4 ABCA border collie females from a litter by L&M Belle (Laura Hick's Nell X Michelle Howard's Imp Moss) X Deltabluez Caden (Diane Pagel's Tess X DelMar Scott). All are black and white and should be lightly rough coated. Belle is CEA DNA Normal and preliminary hip x-ray looked very good. DOB 10/11/09

These pups have tremendous breeding behind them. Laura Hick's Nell is the mother of Tommy Wilson's Sly (5th place at the 2009 USBCHA finals),Laura Hick's Jag, Diane Pagel's Nan while Michelle Howard's Imp Moss is the father of Scott Glen's Maid (10th place at the 2009 USBCHA finals) and is out of Henderson's ##Sweep; DelMar Scott is a grandson of Bobby Dalziel's ##Wisp while Diane Pagel's Tess 3rd dog to get ROM through ABCA and placed 6th in the nursery finals in 2001. For more information, please contact me at lora@rockingdogranch.com Located in Oregon.

I do believe these girls are going to make really nice working dogs! They certainly have the genetic make-up and are being raised to be well rounded dogs.

Off to clean up the puppy room and get my puppy-breath fix!

Seize the day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment