After 4 months of being pretty close to home bound......it felt great to get in the car and drive 5 hours to a Kathy Knox clinic! Really....I felt freedom! And, as always, I was not let down with any part of the clinic. The weather was fabulous......almost needed sunscreen.....and the dog work was better than the best piece of chocolate!
I love how Kathy explains the details of what she sees in our dogs as we work them.

Bella was the dog for my day's work.....thanks to Bonnie Block from Field and Farm Photography....I have some photos to share!

I have had Bella 4 months.....and took time off training for her litter of pups......and here she is! I'll post more about then and now.....but I could not wait to show how beautiful, confident and transformed she has become!
And, hark, could this be a little eye???
Amazing how her "method" and "style" showed as she began to feel comfortable using her eye! Possibly, it is just the tip of the iceberg of what Bella has inside of her.....beginning to emerge with time and miles. I love training dogs!! I love the challenge of a dog very different from what I have trained before. What an amazing journey......I am blessed!

Seize the day!!!!
Yay for you! Wish I was working dogs... Vacation isn't all its cracked up to be.
ReplyDeleteShe looks great!!! Glad to hear you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteLove Knox clinics!! I need to get to a few this year...she is looking good!
ReplyDelete