Sunday, January 3, 2010

Take A Look

While you are sharing your goals with me, I want to share one of mine with you. One of my goals for 2010 is to find some big fields to haul sheep for dog work. Being in the Grass Seed Capital of the world, it should be easy....right?! Visualize with me now.......

This one has promise.......

This place is just down the road from Rocking Dog Ranch and is a hay field.....so to speak. It has a few trees.....but I think I could rent it....all I need is the courage to ask!This field is my FAVORITE!!!! I Google Earthed it....and could get a 1/2 mile outrun!!!!! SWWWWEEEEETTTTT! So...here is to achieving this goal....the sooner the better!



The puppies are 4 weeks old today. I am soooo in love. I told Kathy Knox I was keeping them all and she laughed and said...I could NOT call her when they turn 6 months old and are no longer "cute!" Oh well, I continue my quest to picking the one that stays.....in the mean time....here is a picture of the pup I call Jake Junior (JJ)....I wonder if he is going to have a blue eye?


Here is another shot of him...Jake is on the left, then the girl who is trying hard to win my heart, and the other boy, (who is cuter than a bug's ear.....I think bug's ears are very cute!) is on the right.

Once I pick my puppy, I have to find the perfect name. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Seize the day!

6 comments:

  1. You know my big field that I lease?

    I saw it and went to the owner's house, knocked on the door, asked to rent it, and the rest is history.

    Talk about me being shy!! I was really shy when I went to the door. (I know, hard to believe!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in the middle is saying: TAKE ME!! KEEP ME!!! I WANNA STAY! I AM THE ONE!!!
    (The look in her eyes sez it all.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you choose just one?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't be able to choose, let alone sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I will say, keeping two (if you plan on raising them in the house) is a nightmare the first several months (like until they are about 8 months)...I am SO happy the girls are growing up in that aspect :)

    I have 2 fields I go work in, and that is exactly how I found them ;) Go ask...the worse they can say is no!

    ReplyDelete
  6. betcha can't choose one...lol
    they are soooo sweet!! and the markings!! lovin the photos!! thanks for postin em!!I was gona say somethin but the brain faltered out lol....give em all hugz for me and Autty!!

    ReplyDelete