I love the feeling of a good run. Better yet, I love the feeling when, what I have been working on comes together to make a good run! And better yet, I love it when friends that work dogs with me.....have it come together to make a good run!!!! Which happened today. A few friends went to a fun ranch day event at Fido's farm....and their dogs worked well for them....in many areas they have been working on. Friends, I am proud of you....and when you kick my butt.....I will soak in this really awesome feeling of a job well done!
Isn't this cool??? A friend made if for me........I think I will just leave it right there on the couch for a while! It will probably end up on my gate to the ranch.....but I want to admire it a little more. Just look at that border collie (an Aussie friend made it!)...that eye..... that style....that TAIL...and those prick ears! Sigh!!!!
In other news, the pups are being picked....one by one. I now know who is staying with me. I'll blog on that later.....till then.....
Seize the day!
That is awesome! Can't wait to see your pup.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear which one is staying!!!!
ReplyDelete