Friday, January 29, 2010

Two Too Quiet!!!

Okay, I am down to two pups. Deep sigh....I drove Jake, who is now to be known as Dodger, and Grace up to Washington sending them on to their new homes. Here is how Jake thanked me for all my love, attention, food, and kindness......Once those stairs are mastered....that pup has to go....so thank you Jake/Dodger for helping make saying goodbye to you just a tad easier! What a very special pup. Cheryl, take good care of him!

Grace is going to Kathy. She is a funny girl, always doing something and impossible to portrait photograph as she believes her soul will be stolen....or something like that. She had a hankering for my husband's ears......And was Bella's absolutely favorite squeaky toy...oh I mean puppy! Here is one last shot of the four pups....


Four long months of puppies.....coming to an end. And all I can think is....I should have kept two.....because at this point.....two seem pretty darn easy! Jill leaves tomorrow......sniff, sniff...and then I become Gyp's world......

Seize the day!

2 comments:

  1. two pups is cute at that age. I curse my two pups now at 10 months. Pains in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you will be happier with one pup...eventually ;)

    Your offer is pretty tempting!

    ReplyDelete