Monday, January 4, 2010

Give Away Winner.......

You all know I am the midst of picking a puppy...4 weeks and still no answer.......how could I ever randomly pick a book winner! And since I am not Pioneer Woman.....who gets a billion folks entering her give-aways.....I have decided....YOU ALL WIN!!!! Well, those of you who put comments on the blog before this announcement.

There are two rules...1) you must read it and report back what you think! and 2) if you love it, pay it forward.

My email address is to the right.....email me your address where you receive mail....and you too will be reading what I am reading for the 100th time!! A little Rocking Dog Book Club! Miss Kenleigh.....I am not sure it will help you with procrastination......read it and let me know :)

Happy 2010.....lets do it!

Seize the day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay - What a great start to the new year! Happy 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome read and has helped me immensely - Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPES!!!! What a generous gift you gave us, Lora! A Big Thank You. Well -- WE MUST REPORT BACK TO YOU -- That means we have to read and-re-read so that we get our report back to you RIGHT! No room for errors here!
    I am anxious to learn the great SECRETS and put them into practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! I just sent you my mailing address. Thanks for a great gift. I am looking forward to reading it.

    Dyan (from Emma's blog)

    ReplyDelete