Sunday, April 18, 2010

All In The Family!!

I LOVE the fact that a few of my friends bought Nell pups. 1) because they are all fabulous homes 2) because they all will all be putting these pups to sheep and 3) I get to see them, which is the next best thing to keeping them all!!!!




Today, Mr. Tweed came for a visit...... He is one handsome boy! And once again, Nell has left a few finger prints on her pup! Tweed loved steeling Gyp's toy.....because then Gyp would chase him!
Gyp preferred the tug-of-war game.......

I caught them in the shade..........
Love these ears!What a very nice young man he is becoming!

The wait to put these pups on sheep....seems so long......Tom Petty definitely has it right "the waiting is the hardest part"!!!!!

Seize the day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! Thanks for having us out today to play! Tweed has been mr mellow this afternoon....love that

    ReplyDelete