Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweetgrass......

I took advantage of a great opportunity to go to Portland with a few of my favorite peeps!



Sweetgrass is an amazing documentary detailing the hardcore work required to maintain a band of sheep in the rugged mountain country of Montana. What a way of life!!!

Nothing like adventurous friends to make a field trip a fun memory. The sun is still shining here today.....may we grow a little sweet grass in the valley!

Seize the day!

1 comment:

  1. I think we were sitting in the row behind you! We loved the film. I was not expecting the humor and I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face when the cowboy had his "bad day"! The film was really wonderful and I'm so glad we got to see it. I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as we did.

    Dyan

    ReplyDelete