I just returned from a Kathy Kn*x clinic.....Fabulous, Fun and very Fascinating! Last fall, Nell was bred to Kathy's Jake and four of the pups were at this clinic having a spin on the sheep. It just made my heart sing!!!!
Dodger...aka Jake Jr
Gyp....aka Gypsy...aka Gypster...aka Mine!
Tweed...aka Peanut
And Jill...aka Amazon Amy...
The only pup we did not get to see was Grace....because she belongs to Kathy and lives in Missouri!
It was so fun to see all these pups, what they bring to the sheep naturally. They have some similar qualities and yet are very different. Nell has stamped her pups with her fingerprint regarding physical looks. I think all the pups looked fabulous...keen....and ready to go! Thank you, Kathy, for the gift of Jake pups!
Seize the Day!
Awww...it's so neat to see them all on stock!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to see all Zip's pups someday!
I agree Lora. It was fabulous to see how each pup worked with the sheep. All keen, all bringing different attitudes and each having great learning experiences. I loved seeing how each pup worked the sheep in different ways. Like us humans - we all approach problems with our own unique solutions. It was fantastic! And my Jilly-Bean was a very mentally tired pup when we returned home.
ReplyDelete