I started this blog in late December of 2008......and in that time, I have found some really fabulous blogs to follow....all listed there on the right of this post. Through blog posts, I have found some new friends.....people that I would not have known if it were not for their blog! And reading them....I feel like I know them. My morning routine is to grab a good cup of coffee (a bad one if we are out of my straight from the Island Kona Coffee) go to my blog and then jump to all the new blog entries. Sort of like a nice chat with friends.
What is truly amazing, is when Bloggers unite! Which happened at Big Willow. Eyeherdewe was there! Yes, indeed...she was up top setting sheep. She is a local Idahoian with a wicked sharp way with words! I love it when she puts her thoughts into sentences and then...finally posts them. Yesterday, I met fame, as she mentioned me in her post....check it out.
Phantom Ridge Border Collies was also there. She was just like the US Postal Mail Person: Rain, sleet, hail, snow......she drove through it all on her way to Big Willow from Canada!
We met in person at a trial in Washington last year....saw each other at the Finals...and it was great seeing her again at Big Willow. She humored me and took pictures of my run.....kindly leaving me out of them....and just admiring my dog and the sheep!
She had great insight into reading the sheep....and it was fun ribbing each other about past blog posts. Well, maybe me more than her......
There were also some "readers of my blog" at Big Willow. A shout out to all of you....you know who you are....that follow my trials and tribulations! This journey is so much more fun to share with friends.....
Seize the Day!!!!
Very fun :)
ReplyDelete