What a beautiful day!!!!! Time for a field trip up to Fido's Farm.....just outside Olympia. Big fields, nice sheep, my dogs and a very good friend and her dogs......near perfect! I will say.....none of us are used to high 70's for the temperature....so we kept things short and sweet. My friend Jeanne B showed up and took a few photos of Sally for me.....

Sally and I practiced our shed without a crook.....and did just fine. I am beginning to get the hang of it. And I do believe Sally appreciates that!

My friend had some good practice work.....

After we got done working the dogs.....it was time for a picnic.
Sally loved the cool grass

Gyp was her typical self.....and thought pretty much everything was better than Disneyland! Just like every field trip.....

Here is Traci's gal....Kant....looking like a page from a Sheltie Calendar.....

Echo really wanted to just work sheep......

Nell was too busy having fun to photograph......actually I just realized I missed her!
Next time....
Seize the day!
Sad... I couldn't go today but am heading to Fido's tomorrow. Sorry I missed you :( :(
ReplyDelete