Friday, May 28, 2010

Is Your Mama a Llama?

When my boys were growing up, one of my favorite books to read to them was called "Is Your Mama a Llama?" It was a guessing game book with not-near-clever-as-Dr. Seuss rhymes...but the illustrations...Oh My! Yesterday, I visited Raindance Llamas and felt as if I tumbled into the pages of "Is Your Mama a Llama?"Pretty cute.....Check out those banana ears! What is it about baby animals that makes a person want to grab them...shove them into a dog crate and fly down the hill to take them home? Then I remembered I was there to find a new guard llama....one to fiercely protect my lambs back home....and a baby llama would fail miserably...I must get a grip! Looking out into the pasture of llamas....I wondered, how could I ever begin to decide.
Kindly, the llama folks at Raindance had sorted a few of the female llamas that they felt might make a good guard......Ruby caught my eye...she is related to my Gingerbread.
And then there was this girl....

You know, I have never ever been a good shopper!

Seize the Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good thing I did not go with you I could have put one of those cute babies in your empty crate! But we still have Monday:-) How to pick just one…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not a good shopper, but shopping for Rubies can't be all that hard. Go for the Glitz! Besides, that's my Mom's name and she's tough as nails.

    ReplyDelete