It's Black Friday, and while others are waking up in tents in front of Best Buys.....I decided I would have my own little Black Friday Fun...ala Rocking Dog Ranch style.
How fun would it be for my friends and I to play a little game...one I learned down at the Border Collie Training Center...which of course is on a much bigger scale down there because all the dog work is bigger down there!
Denise and Brite stood in one corner.....
Adele and Jill in another corner....
And I was mid-field with Grace....
We practiced gathers off each other.
I loved how the day played out. We used lambs which really showed each of us how our dogs were doing. It was also interesting to watch the dogs sort out lifting off a person and another dog. We ended the day by doing a few outruns out of the draw without anybody holding.
After Denise and Adele left, I worked the rest of the girls. Shedding with Bella, Nell and Sally and then doing some flock work with Gyp. Then Nell and I wormed the lambs and Snook helped me clean a few stock tanks.
I would way rather spend my Friday after Thanksgiving out working dogs. Of course I did not get any holiday shopping done but heck....I still have one whole month till Christmas!
Seize the Day!
What a fun day...much better than shopping with all of the crazy people!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete